Diagnosis - Fourier/AS
The diagnosis process is usually traumatic and comes with a risk of tumor cell spreading. Considerung massive screening programmes this is unacceptable.
We are tackling this problem with our Fourier/AS project.
- Minimized risk of tumour cell seeding
- Decreased bleeding
- Increased sampling yield
- Easy tumour penetration and gentle insertion of the needle
Treatment - PRFA
Treatment usually involves invasive surgery for both malignant and benign
tumours. Between diagnosis and treatment several weeks will pass and the
result is cosmetically imperfect. We therefore believe that preferential radio
frequency ablation (PRFA) has the potential to revolutionize breast cancer treatment
- Minimally-invasive surgery in office environment
- Easy penetration of the tumour by the treatment electrode
- Automatic management of treatment procedure